Tuesday 22 June 2010

Sleeping with Sciatica

Do you have trouble sleeping with sciatica and back pain?

I did, it was the worst part for me of having back issues and pain.  I do not do well without a good 8 hours a night ! I was certainly not getting that and it was affecting all my life.


I include these pages to pass on what I found useful about how to help get some sleep. I do not know what will work for you but I hope you will find it useful to you.

If you find it hard to sleep with back pain and sciatica you are not alone...and there are things to help

Take good care of you

Sleep Tips For Sciatica And Back Pain

Therapeutica Sleeping Pillow







If you liked this post do consider joining our Facebook Page Sciatica Solutions.



Lose The Back Pain System
Lose the Back Pain, is a system of self assessments to determine what physical imbalances you may have that may be causing your pain, then specific and targeted exercises to follow to address the imbalances, along with pain reduction strategies. 

For useful information and suggestions there is a Free Back Pain Book Written by the Healthy back Institute-


7 Day Back Pain Cure
This free book (there is a small shipping/handling fee for physical book) will give you a good starting point for taking back control of your back pain covering reasons for pain, pain relief, possible treatments, action plans and many other things you will find useful.
Follow Jasmine Ann Raintree's board Back And Sciatic Pain Strategies. on Pinterest.

No comments: