If you liked this post do consider joining our Facebook Page Sciatica Solutions.Back Pain and ;
- Loss of bowel or bladder function.
- Paralysis or persistent numbness of any part of your body
- Pain in your arms and chest.
- Allergic reaction to any medication.
- You are younger than 20 or older than 55 and getting back pain for the first time.
- You have had an accident /injury e.g. been in a road traffic accident etc.
- Back pain that is constant and getting progressively worse.
- Back pain and you have (or have had cancer in the past)
- Fever or feeling very unwell
- Progressive motor weakness
- Unexplained weight loss and back pain
- Urinary tract infection with back pain
- You have had a transplant and are now getting back pain.
Lose The Back Pain System
Lose the Back Pain, is a system of self assessments to determine what physical imbalances you may have that may be causing your pain, then specific and targeted exercises to follow to address the imbalances, along with pain reduction strategies.
For useful information and suggestions there is a Free Back Pain Book Written by the Healthy back Institute-
7 Day Back Pain Cure
This free book (there is a small shipping/handling fee for physical book) will give you a good starting point for taking back control of your back pain covering reasons for pain, pain relief, possible treatments, action plans and many other things you will find useful. Follow Jasmine Ann Raintree's board Back And Sciatic Pain Strategies. on Pinterest.