Saturday, 3 March 2007
5 simple steps to back pain relief.
Eliminate Back Pain Quickly Without Harmful Medications or Dangerous Surgery
5 simple steps for ridding yourself of back pain
Millions of people suffer from back pain unnecessarily when there is actually a very simple solution, according to Jesse Cannone , certified personal trainer and back pain specialist.
"Unfortunately, many people are led to believe that back pain is normal and were all supposed to experience it... well, thankfully, that’s not the case. Eliminating back pain is not nearly as difficult as most people think or are led to believe... it can actually be easy!" says Cannone.
Here’s the simple system that MUST be followed if you are looking for real, long-term, lasting relief:
1. Identify the cause – nearly all of the treatments people receive for back pain only focus on the symptoms and the healthcare professionals zoom in on only the problem area. The real key in eliminating back pain is to find out exactly what’s causing the problem... and most of the time it’s not even the back!
2. Address both the cause and the symptom – the best approach is a combination of treating the symptoms for pain relief while also addressing the underlying cause.
3. Be aware – many people suffering from back pain are not in tune with their bodies and during their treatment they do not realize what is working and what is not. In order to achieve long-term relief you have to understand how your body works, what’s causing the problem, and what changes have to be made to correct it.
4. Consistent Focused Action - achieving success in anything requires consistency and focused action. Most people with back pain won't make the time to work on their problem each day... instead they take pain killers which mask the pain and allow them to cause more damage while they continue with their life.
5. Don't do what doesn't work - we already know that most traditional treatments for back pain don't work.... why waste your time, energy, and money? The real key to eliminating back pain is to identify the true cause of the pain and then address it with a combination of treatments to treat both the cause and symptoms. Over 80% of all back pain is caused by muscle imbalances... NOT a lack of pain killers or surgery! Find out what's going on in your body and take action.
If you liked this post do consider joining our Facebook Page Sciatica Solutions.
Lose The Back Pain System
Lose the Back Pain, is a system of self assessments to determine what physical imbalances you may have that may be causing your pain, then specific and targeted exercises to follow to address the imbalances, along with pain reduction strategies.
For useful information and suggestions there is a Free Back Pain Book Written by the Healthy back Institute-
7 Day Back Pain Cure
This free book (there is a small shipping/handling fee for physical book) will give you a good starting point for taking back control of your back pain covering reasons for pain, pain relief, possible treatments, action plans and many other things you will find useful. Follow Jasmine Ann Raintree's board Back And Sciatic Pain Strategies. on Pinterest.