Monday 18 May 2009

Inspirational Uplifting Video

Hi there,

How are you ? Sometimes we don't always do as well as we might and life gets on top of us a little. Maybe you feel like that sometimes?

Today I found a lovely video and song which I found to be very emotionally uplifting which I invite you to have a look at. The song is by Trail of Stones and I love this lyric

"When I close my eyes I am finally free to live the life I choose for me" (Trail of Stones)

When I Close My Eyes by Kristina & Michael Rocco - YouTube

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

Hugs


 If you liked this post do consider joining our Facebook Page Sciatica Solutions.


For useful information and suggestions there is a Free Back Pain Book Written by the Healthy back Institute-

7 Day Back Pain Cure
This free book (there is a small shipping/handling fee for physical book) will give you a good starting point for taking back control of your back pain covering reasons for pain, pain relief, possible treatments, action plans and many other things you will find useful.
Follow Jasmine Ann Raintree's board Back And Sciatic Pain Strategies. on Pinterest.

No comments: