Saturday 14 April 2007

Personal review of the Lose the Back Pain System.

My personal view of the "Lose the back pain system" .

I have mentioned the Lose the back pain System several times now on this blog and thought i should explain more about it. I tried many other treatments which did not work for me, or just helped temporarily. After a LOT of searching around and spending more money on treatments that did not work than i care to remember, this is the main thing which helped me and i would like to share what it is about with you.

The "Lose the Back Pain System" was developed by massage therapist, Steven Hefferon and fitness trainer, Jesse Cannone together, with help from doctors, chiropractors, physical therapists and other healthcare professionals.


What do you get?
An online or physical version...
  • DVD 1 is very educational detailing information about muscle imbalances and covers the assessments. The self assessments are a key aspect to the program because you identify what muscle imbalances you have and then can see which corrective exercises you will need to follow.
  • DVD 2 All of the stretches and exercises in the system are demonstrated by Steve and Jesse themselves. This makes it very easy for you to check your form and make sure you are doing them as they should be done.
  • Three audio CDs which introduce the whole concept and approach, and discuss pain reduction strategies you can use to help you manage your pain. If you have been diagnosed with a specific condition such as herniated disc, sciatica etc. the third CD covers specific recommendations, techniques and treatments in addition to addressing your muscle imbalances.
  • A Reference Manual, including photos and instructions, and pain reduction strategies.
  • A Personal Workbook for you to create your custom treatment plan.
  • Personal Support to help you help yourself get the most out of the program.
The huge positives for me are;
  • Clear simple instructions
  • Outstanding support service.
  • Huge amount of information and expertise
The support service is incredibly valuable and in my opinion the staff on support are warm, caring and compassionate people with good solid advice.

I had waited so long and felt so isolated that when I finally found someone to actually "LISTEN" to me I was thrilled 

...Yes there are a lot of books around on stretching, but generic stretching did not work for my back condition, in fact i just got worse.


The big difference i found is that you learn why muscle imbalances are so important, you do assessments so you know which muscles need to be stretched and strengthened , and get a step by step guide.

In addition after months of treatments and pain and trying lots of things this Lose the back pain system WORKED FOR ME :)

This system does require a few minutes every day investment of your time and effort. Personally I saw improvements in 3 weeks and was able to resume a much more normal life within 3 months. Now considering I had my back issues for over 7 months, tried many other treatments which had not worked, and had been referred to a neurosurgeon with the thinking I may need surgery, this for me was great!

Is it worth it?
Yes I knew when I was looking for a solution that I did not want just another book. Of course there are many other back pain remedies, exercises, lotions and potions out there but here you will find a solid system, guys and staff that really care.

It is your job to consider carefully any choices for the care of your back.

This is my personal view from my heart how it was for me and that it is a choice for you to seriously consider.

CHECK OUT WHAT THESE GUYS HAVE TO SAY !!
Learn more about the Lose the back pain system













Wishing you health and happiness :)


If you liked this post do consider joining our Facebook Page Sciatica Solutions.



Lose The Back Pain System
Lose the Back Pain, is a system of self assessments to determine what physical imbalances you may have that may be causing your pain, then specific and targeted exercises to follow to address the imbalances, along with pain reduction strategies. 

For useful information and suggestions there is a Free Back Pain Book Written by the Healthy back Institute-


7 Day Back Pain Cure
This free book (there is a small shipping/handling fee for physical book) will give you a good starting point for taking back control of your back pain covering reasons for pain, pain relief, possible treatments, action plans and many other things you will find useful.
Follow Jasmine Ann Raintree's board Back And Sciatic Pain Strategies. on Pinterest.

1 comment:

Physical Therapy said...

I must say that the information which you have shared here about the lose of the back pain is really interesting. It will be a great way to get rid of the low back pain if I follow your tips.