Sunday 21 October 2007

Being Grateful.

Sunset over the sea

With back pain and sciatica and lack of sleep, constant pain and worry about what was going to happen to me came fear, anxiety and hopelessness. I went into a spiral of fear and worry and negative imaginings that mentally paralysed me. I dont know if any of you have experienced the same...

It took me a long time to find to do this, but one of the things I found helped me to break this spiral was to think(and write down) all that I was grateful for on a daily basis. Who I was grateful for, what I was grateful for and it helped a lot. I did this list every day. I set myself a goal of writing 5 things each day.

Who are you grateful for?
What are you grateful for?

Thank you to all of you who took the time to complete the recent poll we ran about how long people had back pain. The results are;

16% of you have had back pain for over 5 years
12% over 2 years
29% 1-2 years
37% 6 months to a year
4% 3-6 months.

I was thinking and wondering, How do you cope? What helps you through the days?

If anyone would like to share to help each other that would be great. Thank you

Wishing you health, peace and happiness If you liked this post do consider joining our Facebook Page Sciatica Solutions.



For useful information and suggestions there is a Free Back Pain Book Written by the Healthy back Institute-

7 Day Back Pain Cure
This free book (there is a small shipping/handling fee for physical book) will give you a good starting point for taking back control of your back pain covering reasons for pain, pain relief, possible treatments, action plans and many other things you will find useful.
Follow Jasmine Ann Raintree's board Back And Sciatic Pain Strategies. on Pinterest.

No comments: