Tuesday 15 July 2008

Driving with sciatica

Driving with back pain and sciatica can be misery.

When I had back and sciatic pain I had to try to continue driving to get to my physio appointments and when I could still work to get there. Every time I drove it seemed to set me back and often I arrived at physio in too much pain.

It was very difficult and driving was the one thing I still found aggravated my pain even when I was nearly pain free.

However I found some things that really helped, some are products and some are hints and tips to support you.

I have put together a page to pass on some of the things which helped me when I was going through this and I hope you find them useful.


Driving With Sciatica  



Lose The Back Pain System
Lose the Back Pain, is a system of self assessments to determine what physical imbalances you may have that may be causing your pain, then specific and targeted exercises to follow to address the imbalances, along with pain reduction strategies. 

For useful information and suggestions there is a Free Back Pain Book Written by the Healthy back Institute-

7 Day Back Pain Cure
This free book (there is a small shipping/handling fee for physical book) will give you a good starting point for taking back control of your back pain covering reasons for pain, pain relief, possible treatments, action plans and many other things you will find useful.
Follow Jasmine Ann Raintree's board Back And Sciatic Pain Strategies. on Pinterest.

No comments: